Saturday, August 1, 2015

I Could Kill An Elephant Right Now


In, out, in, out,
Its all the same,
Don't be in doubt.

A handful of boobs,
A dick and the art of
Applying the lubes.

It was all about sex,
That's how I see it
When I see my ex.

Or maybe it was money.
But you knew, I could never
Grease you enough, Honey!

A series of "Fuck You!"
Dick sucking and stroking,
I always knew.

But there was more,
And you wouldn't know it,
I am very sure.

Ever heard of the word
Called Love? You dirty
Cock-sucking broad?

How would you, when love
Entered through your anus
With his every shove.

Now I am gone, bitch!
Don't try an find me,
Next time when you're ditched.

I am out searching for true
Love, a hand held in my
Palms, underneath the sky above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...