Friday, August 7, 2015
Being With Me
As her soul drowned slowly into
The shallow sea of melancholic memories
Lowered by the chain of her thoughts,
An idea suddenly gripped her.
What if I am alone here too?
"But what if you are?"
Said a voice from inside.
"Then I'll be lonely, again"
"How can you be, when you are with you?"
And she saw the chains turn into a swing.
I finally found myself. What I realized today was that, I am looking to be happy with someone else, I would be going down the same path where I had lost my way before. If there has to be someone whom I would like to be with, Me should top the charts and no one else.
Love yourself, only then will you be loved by others.
Labels:
Me,
Poetry,
Relationship,
Sadness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment