Okay, so after the alleged leak of the grainy footage from Hall H at Comic Con, Warner Bros. has decided to release the trailer anyway. Here it is, for your viewing pleasure:
So, let see what we have here. We have Enchantress (Cara Delevingne) doing some spelunking, El Diablo (Jay Hernandez) playing with the fire, Deadshot (Will Smith) using a makeshift heavy bag, a restrained Killer Croc (Adele Akinnuoye-Agbaje), and Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) kissing the bars of her cell with cover of the Bee Gees "I Started a Joke" playing in the background. But wait, there's Jared Leto playing the Joker.
Yes, I ain't gonna kill you. I'm gonna hurt you real bad. Hey, why are you laughing! Aren't you afraid of me?...Wait, I have seen that face, that makeup. It's...it's warpaint. Wait, who are you. You...you are him, aren't you? You are the real Joker isn't it? Oh God...oh God! Please stop it, please stop...please....

No comments:
Post a Comment