Thursday, July 23, 2015
I Left Memories
I left my memories at hospitals,
Cafes, hotels, morgues, and so on
And so on...
I ate at a few hospitals,
while waiting for the patient
to be released,
I pissed in those cafes and restaurants,
Having a light bladder can help
You make new memories, now I know that
I shagged and left my dump
Floating inside the commode,
And a ten dollar tip on the pillow
And I left my body at the morgue,
Although it took quite sometime for
The coroner to diagnose the cause of death
I woke up with a pain in my chest,
The doctor asked me to take good rest,
Seldom he knew that nothing is what it seems,
Those were the shards of my broken dreams.
I always went after the light,
I forgot, I belonged in the night.
And in night I did dissolve,
And the light, the white light
Did all my problems resolve.
Now, I am but just a soul
But I had left memories. With people,
With the mountains, with love,
With her.
Without her.
Within her.
[Photo By: Brotipriya Das]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment