Monday, July 20, 2015
Death Becomes Mine
I took all the tablets,
One at a time,
This life seemed not
Worthy of a dime.
Life has always walked
Right past by me.
Today I let you go,
Today I set you free.
Heaps of garbage
Of old waste memories,
Slowly drowned them
Deep within the seas.
Wasn't welcome inside
The box called home,
Now I'll live within
My own, own catacomb.
I could never find
Peace, or be at rest.
Eagles are not supposed
To have a nest.
I will miss the cloud
On top of the mountain,
And the rainy afternoons,
Another burden of my pain.
I was born at the wrong
Age, with the wrong people,
Lest my life wouldn't
Have ended before the sequel.
I will only miss your eyes,
And those kind words,
But there's no point
Living in this house of cards.
Never found a soul, who
Stood by my side,
The loneliness made my
Highway to hell open wide.
As death strengthens
Its hold over my
Neck, I guess its time
I said goodbye.
I lived in my dreams,
T'was my whole world.
A tale, so unworthy,
No one ever told.
My eyes grew dark
And heavy, I passed out,
Finally, the sufferings
Were over for this lout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment